| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm Post subject: NOTATRAP |
|
|
I'm going to convince myself that this is not actually a picture of a guy that looks like a girl, but actually a girl. /convince
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Bridget
* First Appearance: Guilty Gear XX
Despite the name and appearance, Bridget Harkness is actually male. He was born in a village where the birth of twins of the same gender was considered bad luck, and hence his family named and raised him as a girl. When he became older, he decided that he would prove his worth and his pride by becoming a bounty hunter. He is given a fake list of bounties by I-No, sending him against many of the other fighters. He fights with a yo-yo and Roger, his mechanical, over sized teddy bear. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wonder if she's actually part of a show or just a hentai character. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
IT'S A HE, GODDAMMOT.
HE'S IN GUILTY GEAR.
I EVEN POSTED THE LINK _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I own that game. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| HeliosAnime wrote: | | I wonder if she's actually part of a show or just a hentai character. | u r srsly stoopid aren't u? _________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| AverageAzn247 wrote: | | HeliosAnime wrote: | | I wonder if she's actually part of a show or just a hentai character. | u r srsly stoopid aren't u? |
Sorry I'm not a faggot such as you. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| HeliosAnime wrote: | | AverageAzn247 wrote: | | HeliosAnime wrote: | | I wonder if she's actually part of a show or just a hentai character. | u r srsly stoopid aren't u? |
Sorry I'm not a faggot such as you. | i love disregard previous posts and throw random insults _________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|