Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Hero!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Hero! Reply with quote

Capcom Vs Tatsunoko is so Kawaiiiiii
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off with this egg shit.
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb?


I like using Zero and the Spearman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Implying wrote:
Hero wrote:
I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb?


I like using Zero and the Spearman.
Zero and Tekkaman? I use Zero + Karas for my uber cheap team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
>Implying wrote:
Hero wrote:
I love it so much I want to buy an actual copy. I won't open it of course. Why ruin it when I got it on my little 4gb usb?


I like using Zero and the Spearman.
Zero and Tekkaman? I use Zero + Karas for my uber cheap team.


Yeah Tekkaman, I love his special. FUCKING HUGE ROBOT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank west sucks so bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Frank west sucks so bad.


Suplex looks awsum though. :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need to get yatterman 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
i need to get yatterman 2


how2?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat the final boss with 4 different tatsunoko characters or something. Thats how I unlocked zero, but i think thats for joe the condor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Beat the final boss with 4 different tatsunoko characters or something. Thats how I unlocked zero, but i think thats for joe the condor.


I just used a cheat to unlock all characters. :S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites