| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 am Post subject: IPTorrent |
|
|
| I would like an invite please, someone. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Me too, I can hopefully soon repay you with a few Demonoid invites. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I have like 10 demonoid invites. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't get why I can't create any. :| |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Emil wrote: | I don't get why I can't create any.
 | Some can some can't. The system is faulty. I'm always in #demonoid and that's what they tell everyone. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | I have like 10 demonoid invites. |
wat is demonoid when i go to there website it gives me 404 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| DURAN wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I have like 10 demonoid invites. |
wat is demonoid when i go to there website it gives me 404 |
My stupid ratio hasn't updated when I got it over 1.0  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 am Post subject: Re: IPTorrent |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | I would like an invite please, someone. |
PIRATE! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I have no invites :< |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
I can create invite codes |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| THE GAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
I request an IPTorrent invite as well. _________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| sowwy guise |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
What's so special about IPTorrents that ThePirateBay or Demonoid doesn't have? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | What's so special about IPTorrents that ThePirateBay or Demonoid doesn't have? | every torrent has like a billion seeders on IPT. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|