View previous topic :: View next topic
Author
Message
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 22 Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 am Post subject: fuck, rsx
I just remembered I unsubscribed you from gs to screw with RS.
;-;
sry
Back to top
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 13 Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 am Post subject:
ehhh, don't worry about it.
=0
Back to top
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 22 Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 am Post subject:
Not a big deal, just thought I'd confess to you, father.
Now, why were you asking me to get in your van again?
Back to top
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation : 119 Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 am Post subject:
Viral wrote: Not a big deal, just thought I'd confess to you, father.
Now, why were you asking me to get in your van again?
Link
_________________
Back to top
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 13 Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 am Post subject:
The lord wants you to have some special holy jesus edition wafers. Just kneel in prayer position, close your eyes, and open your mouth, son.
Back to top
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 22 Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 am Post subject:
SF wrote: Viral wrote: Not a big deal, just thought I'd confess to you, father.
Now, why were you asking me to get in your van again?
Link
Christfuck he looks pissed.
Also, just watched that whole thing.
Plan on doing so again.
Back to top
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation : 119 Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
Back to top