| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Do you like ttomthebomb? |
| Fuck No |
|
66% |
[ 10 ] |
| Fuck Yes |
|
20% |
[ 3 ] |
| I AM FREEZING MY NIPS OFF BITCH! |
|
13% |
[ 2 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 15 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm Post subject: Do you like me? |
|
|
Please add LOTS of curses, I like them a lot. I EXPECT A LOT OF YES'!
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Because you're totally not going to edit this later.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nope, I am not. When you vote no, my e-peen grows larger.
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Last edited by Super Nigga ttomthebomb on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Can't you just warn him for general faggotry?
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
That is rude, and no.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I voted yes.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | Can't you just warn him for general faggotry? | I'm not Gavin, I can't get away with that.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I voted the third option.
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Last edited by Super Nigga ttomthebomb on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | Can't you just warn him for general faggotry? | I'm not Gavin, I can't get away with that. |
I'll ask ben then
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zetsubou How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | Can't you just warn him for general faggotry? | I'm not Gavin, I can't get away with that. |
I'll ask ben then | You called?
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
85.05 KB |
| Viewed: |
2826 Time(s) |

|
_________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hey, how did you get that picture of me?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I bet! Why no curses?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| who the hell are you?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Who the fuck are you?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hixk How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm not sure that I remember you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|