| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 pm Post subject: Back from ban. |
|
|
Stupid Safko.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Welcome back!
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hi benji.
I think.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | Hi benji.
I think. |
<3
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OP is a faggot. Srs.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannerr. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji |
Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".
/agree w cokefeg
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Arkadii wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji |
Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".
/agree w cokefeg | Yeah, old Plimo.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm not sure you can compare me to anything, spur of the moment person you see.
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Arkadii wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji |
Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".
/agree w cokefeg |
There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | Arkadii wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji |
Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".
/agree w cokefeg |
There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before. |
The same can be said about you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wb fine sir.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Plimo's posts have changed. Slightly.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | Arkadii wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji |
Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".
/agree w cokefeg |
There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before. |
The same can be said about you. |
Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.
Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | cokefag wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | Arkadii wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Welcome back! | This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.
haibenji |
Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".
/agree w cokefeg |
There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before. |
The same can be said about you. |
Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.
Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life. |
You still make retarded posts, your whole life revolves around your faggotry.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|