| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 pm Post subject: Max |
|
|
Why hello.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | ?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH |
nice
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | ?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH |
?uoy ,enif m'I
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | ?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH |
nice |
(: aknad
ASN3S:
| ASN3S wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | ?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH |
?uoy ,enif m'I |
I'm awesome, thank you x
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | ?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH |
nice |
(: aknad
ASN3S:
| ASN3S wrote: | | S3NSA wrote: | | ?uoy er'woh ,ebab olleH |
?uoy ,enif m'I |
I'm awesome, thank you x |
What have you been up to lately? Don't hear much about you anymore, mainly because I haven't talked to you in a long time.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've been really busy at Uni recently. I break up on the eighteenth though. Aside from that life is going well in general.
You?
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | I've been really busy at Uni recently. I break up on the eighteenth though. Aside from that life is going well in general.
You? |
Not much, I've been talking to people on MSN and that's about it. Usually hanging out with friends and coming home too late to do anything other than sleep, so I've been active a bit less.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Haha, fair enough. Glad to hear you've been enjoying life.
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Haha, fair enough. Glad to hear you've been enjoying life. |
It's nice. How's Uni treating you?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Up until recently I had three projects and one essay going at once, two have had their deadlines so I'm just left with one and an essay. The essay is easy but the group work I'm currently doing is annoying. Everyone in the group is so arrogant and they constantly try to 'take the reigns' as it were. It just gets tiring as nothing really gets done well. Oh well, it'll be over in three days.
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Up until recently I had three projects and one essay going at once, two have had their deadlines so I'm just left with one and an essay. The essay is easy but the group work I'm currently doing is annoying. Everyone in the group is so arrogant and they constantly try to 'take the reigns' as it were. It just gets tiring as nothing really gets done well. Oh well, it'll be over in three days. |
you should take the reigns :3
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Up until recently I had three projects and one essay going at once, two have had their deadlines so I'm just left with one and an essay. The essay is easy but the group work I'm currently doing is annoying. Everyone in the group is so arrogant and they constantly try to 'take the reigns' as it were. It just gets tiring as nothing really gets done well. Oh well, it'll be over in three days. |
Hopefully with positive results.
Sounds frustrating. I don't have to worry about schoolwork much until next semester, as two of my four courses are Phys. Ed and another class that doesn't give work, and the other two are reading and listening at the moment.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|