Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What the hell happened?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sneakerhead
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: What the hell happened? Reply with quote

This was an OK forum. I left to go to Offtopic on Divi for a while, I came back and it's destroyed.

F3ar is an idiot and should never be a mod, not even of a private section.

Most of the other mods I respect, and they should stay mods.

masterzero is now IP Banned until further notice, this site became shit, serious.

_________________
add me on League @ hiphopusa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: What the hell happened? Reply with quote

hkkx. wrote:
This was an OK forum. I left to go to Offtopic on Divi for a while, I came back and it's destroyed.

F3ar is an idiot and should never be a mod, not even of a private section.

Most of the other mods I respect, and they should stay mods.

masterzero is now IP Banned until further notice, this site became shit, serious.



1253331588205.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.46 KB
 Viewed:  1095 Time(s)

1253331588205.jpg



_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sneakerhead
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F3ar wrote:
This was an OK forum. I left to go to RS on CEF for a while, I came back and it's destroyed.

Hip is an idiot and should never be a mod, not even of a private section.

Most of the other mods I respect, and they should stay mods.

masterzero is now IP Banned until further notice, this site became shit, serious.

_________________
add me on League @ hiphopusa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites