Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REQUEST: Volunteer 3D modelers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Game Development -> 3D Modeling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gathies
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: REQUEST: Volunteer 3D modelers. Reply with quote

It's a project called Ekaiyo, a 3D pokemon MMORPG that has been in the works for years. It's completely made up of volunteers and it's going to be completely free to play whenever it's done. It's a HUGE project but It's been going since before 2005 I think. It has developers, coders, everything. Search for "Ekaiyo" on youtube to see a little preview of what the game will be like. The only things the general public is able to help them with is 3D models. Here are the forums.
There will be no money made by this, (Nintendo/Gamefreaks would drop the axe of murder if there was.) But in my opinion there is a very good chance Nintendo might buy the game from them once it's completed. I'm requesting anyone that can help, go on the forums and contact the people that run it if you're a programmer or have some something to contibute to the project. Everyone that can do 3D modeling go here if you'd like to help out and read/follow the directions they give you. We've been waiting for this for a very long time. Please show your support for the very frst 3D pokemon MMO! Any help will be appreciated.
Alright, it wont let me post the URLs to the site, but please feel free to PM me or Google Ekaiyo or Cant post the URL.
It's a project called Ekaiyo, a 3D pokemon MMORPG that has been in the works for years. It's completely made up of volunteers and it's going to be completely free to play whenever it's done. It's a HUGE project but It's been going since before 2005 I think. It has developers, coders, everything. Search for "Ekaiyo" on youtube to see a little preview of what the game will be like. The only things the general public is able to help them with is 3D models. Here are the forums.
There will be no money made by this, (Nintendo/Gamefreaks would drop the axe of murder if there was.) But in my opinion there is a very good chance Nintendo might buy the game from them once it's completed. I'm requesting anyone that can help, go on the forums and contact the people that run it if you're a programmer or have some something to contibute to the project. Everyone that can do 3D modeling go here if you'd like to help out and read/follow the directions they give you. We've been waiting for this for a very long time. Please show your support for the very frst 3D pokemon MMO! Any help will be appreciated.
It wont let me post the URLs and my old account got deleted or something so I can't log onto it. But please feel free to PM me or Google Ekaiyo or z00ttheater to get involved. :3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Game Development -> 3D Modeling All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: