Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No$GBA
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:

http://vba.ngemu.com/
http://www.nogba.com/

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:
Whats your OS?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Potaters wrote:
Kruë wrote:
Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:
Whats your OS?


windows7

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
Potaters wrote:
Kruë wrote:
Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:
Whats your OS?


windows7

http://vba.ngemu.com/
http://www.nogba.com/

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html
http://www.coolrom.com/roms/gba/p

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
Potaters wrote:
Kruë wrote:
Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:
Whats your OS?


windows7
http://en.utilidades-utiles.com/download-no$gba-windows-7.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC Reply with quote

Trentman wrote:
Kruë wrote:
Potaters wrote:
Kruë wrote:
Bitcloud wrote:
Kruë wrote:
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.

+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
vba
no$gba.


Dat no halp D:
Whats your OS?


windows7

http://vba.ngemu.com/
http://www.nogba.com/

Come on meng.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty.

+rep to you all, and to all a good rep Surprised

First to post below me gets the +rep

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hkkx
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 656

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watwatwatwat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nvm trent you deserve it :3
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites