| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am Post subject: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@!
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Roy Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Aug 2009 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
No$GBA
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D:
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Roy Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Aug 2009 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D: |
http://vba.ngemu.com/
http://www.nogba.com/
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D: | Whats your OS?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Potaters wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | | Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D: | Whats your OS? |
windows7
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Roy Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Aug 2009 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | Potaters wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | | Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D: | Whats your OS? |
windows7 |
http://vba.ngemu.com/
http://www.nogba.com/
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | Potaters wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | | Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D: | Whats your OS? |
windows7 | http://en.utilidades-utiles.com/download-no$gba-windows-7.php
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Roy Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Aug 2009 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: Re: is there any emulators for pokemon games for PC |
|
|
| Trentman wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | | Potaters wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | | Bitcloud wrote: | | Kruë wrote: | any kind? I'm kinda bored and wanna play one.
+rep to whoever the fuck gives me the coolest fucking shit!@!@!@!@!@! | vba
no$gba. |
Dat no halp D: | Whats your OS? |
windows7 |
http://vba.ngemu.com/
http://www.nogba.com/ |
Come on meng.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hkkx Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 Posts: 656
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| watwatwatwat
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Roy Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Aug 2009 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
lol
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
nvm trent you deserve it :3
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|