| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| DURAN wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE? |
| For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE? |
| For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7. |
I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| General RS wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE? |
| For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7. |
I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista | W7 needs more RAM, if not an equal amount.
Vista
W7
_________________
Last edited by Up2Admin on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | General RS wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE? |
| For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7. |
I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista | W7 needs more RAM, if not an equal amount. |
He said 1gig.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| DURAN wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | General RS wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | DURAN wrote: | | My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE? |
| For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7. |
I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista | W7 needs more RAM, if not an equal amount. |
He said 1gig. | Read edit, links to the system requirements.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm buying a new laptop that will have home prem installed. Just gotta upgrade it to ultimate.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rin Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50
Joined: 20 Aug 2007 Posts: 2172
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
If you want BS i can give you my link for W7
1 link DL
_________________
Hi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rin wrote: | If you want BS i can give you my link for W7
1 link DL | I have it... But I want to get a legal copy.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Rin wrote: | If you want BS i can give you my link for W7
1 link DL | I have it... But I want to get a legal copy. |
What's the difference
You get updates and shit on illegal too
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| General RS wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Rin wrote: | If you want BS i can give you my link for W7
1 link DL | I have it... But I want to get a legal copy. |
What's the difference
You get updates and shit on illegal too |
He doesnt care.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rin Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50
Joined: 20 Aug 2007 Posts: 2172
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
he wants to give MS money for the good work they have done... =/
_________________
Hi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|