Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Windows 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DURAN wrote:
DURAN wrote:
My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
DURAN wrote:
DURAN wrote:
My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7.

I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

General RS wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
DURAN wrote:
DURAN wrote:
My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7.

I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista
W7 needs more RAM, if not an equal amount.

Vista
W7

_________________


Last edited by Up2Admin on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
General RS wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
DURAN wrote:
DURAN wrote:
My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7.

I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista
W7 needs more RAM, if not an equal amount.

He said 1gig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DURAN wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
General RS wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
DURAN wrote:
DURAN wrote:
My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
For the most part, yes. But if your computer can't handle Vista, then it won't be able to handle Windows 7.

I do believe W7 requires less specs than Vista
W7 needs more RAM, if not an equal amount.

He said 1gig.
Read edit, links to the system requirements.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm buying a new laptop that will have home prem installed. Just gotta upgrade it to ultimate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want BS i can give you my link for W7

1 link DL

_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
If you want BS i can give you my link for W7

1 link DL
I have it... But I want to get a legal copy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Rin wrote:
If you want BS i can give you my link for W7

1 link DL
I have it... But I want to get a legal copy.

What's the difference
You get updates and shit on illegal too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General RS wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Rin wrote:
If you want BS i can give you my link for W7

1 link DL
I have it... But I want to get a legal copy.

What's the difference
You get updates and shit on illegal too

He doesnt care.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he wants to give MS money for the good work they have done... =/
_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites