| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ▲
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm also gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | I was gonna do this
But i decided it'd be abad idea. |
I'm gonna have fun tomorrow ^_________^.
Hello_Kitty: NO EMO! #gay | telling people you like the /men/? |
Yeah. Gonna see what that guy who makes my gaydar explode says. | if it's OMG NO WAI ME TOO i want his msn
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | I was gonna do this
But i decided it'd be abad idea. |
I'm gonna have fun tomorrow ^_________^.
Hello_Kitty: NO EMO! #gay | telling people you like the /men/? |
Yeah. Gonna see what that guy who makes my gaydar explode says. | if it's OMG NO WAI ME TOO i want his msn |
I think he'd kill me. Don't even know him properly yet.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | I was gonna do this
But i decided it'd be abad idea. |
I'm gonna have fun tomorrow ^_________^.
Hello_Kitty: NO EMO! #gay | telling people you like the /men/? |
Yeah. Gonna see what that guy who makes my gaydar explode says. | if it's OMG NO WAI ME TOO i want his msn |
I think he'd kill me. Don't even know him properly yet. | kill you for telling him or giving me his msn?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Giving MSN out.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| oh well, at least then I can still sex him up without you being a distraction ^__^
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ross wrote: | | oh well, at least then I can still sex him up without you being a distraction ^__^ |
Haha, jesus. You're heartless and brutal ;___;
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | oh well, at least then I can still sex him up without you being a distraction ^__^ |
Haha, jesus. You're heartless and brutal ;___; | No. I'm 15
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | oh well, at least then I can still sex him up without you being a distraction ^__^ |
Haha, jesus. You're heartless and brutal ;___; | No. I'm 15  |
;__; You will be a scary man
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | Naeth wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | oh well, at least then I can still sex him up without you being a distraction ^__^ |
Haha, jesus. You're heartless and brutal ;___; | No. I'm 15  |
;__; You will be a scary man | No I wont!Why would you think thiS?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coz U stealz men and doesnt afraid of anythin
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Naeth wrote: | | Coz U stealz men and doesnt afraid of anythin | I dun stealz men
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So, you think we did not already know? Well then son, it appears you may be retarded as well.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SRD]Aviar wrote: | | So, you think we did not already know? Well then son, it appears you may be retarded as well. |
Lol, what?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|