| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm Post subject: I was the only one that voted ControlAltDelete for moderator |
|
|
| And the results are clear.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TYRONE BIGUMS Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You created a monster. A fat one at that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanks Holland, I'm sure someother people that Matter must have voted, or else I wouldn't be a mod.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Thanks Holland, I'm sure someother people that Matter must have voted, or else I wouldn't be a mod. | Only one did. But he actually didn't.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Eh. I think I'm doing a fine job, not much goes around in my section. Only got to warn 3 people, move 1 post. and deleted all the "Moved" Ghost that Dragonatic left behind.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TYRONE BIGUMS Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Sep 2009 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Eh. I think I'm doing a fine job, not much goes around in my section. Only got to warn 3 people, move 1 post. and deleted all the "Moved" Ghost that Dragonatic left behind. |
I liked you better when you were fat and cool. Now you're just fat and retarded. Stop it. STOP IT YOU HEAR ME. THE DRAMA IS KILLING ME.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't the big drama about CAD becuming mod is about. CE tut isn't a good section.
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't the big drama either Azn, I don't.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I voted for tyler
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | I voted for tyler |
Your vote did not count, nor did Justins mindless zombies voting for me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | I voted for tyler |
Your vote did not count, nor did Justins mindless zombies voting for me. |
whos that?
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| fat mods are fat
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | I voted for tyler |
Your vote did not count, nor did Justins mindless zombies voting for me. |
whos that? |
The Hobo's bitches in the flash section. They do anything he says
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|