Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Noz3001

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Noz3001 Reply with quote

Were you asking about my wallpaper?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, OS, DM, WM etc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
No, OS, DM, WM etc
What if I sat here and told you it was Windows XP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought so
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
Thought so
Arch Linux bitched me out for the third time. I installed it CLEANLY. When I boot from it, it gives me a gay command thingy screeny, even after I log in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
Noz3001 wrote:
Thought so
Arch Linux bitched me out for the third time. I installed it CLEANLY. When I boot from it, it gives me a gay command thingy screeny, even after I log in.


Oh, I laughed a bit.


That's supposed to happen Laughing


PS. It's not gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Noz3001 wrote:
Thought so
Arch Linux bitched me out for the third time. I installed it CLEANLY. When I boot from it, it gives me a gay command thingy screeny, even after I log in.


Oh, I laughed a bit.


That's supposed to happen Laughing


PS. It's not gay.
I'm not a linux junkie. Maybe I like GUI Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You install that yourself. That's the whole point =P.

Arch linux gives you the choice of what software you want to use
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
You install that yourself. That's the whole point =P.

Arch linux gives you the choice of what software you want to use
Damn, and I wasted about 70 minutes of my life for nothing. I must have forgotten to choose it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pacman -Sy xorg fluxbox slim

and you have my fave setup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites