Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Oh Lawdy, Me
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shark Byte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Oh Lawdy, Me Reply with quote

Its Fried Chikun
_________________


Last edited by Shark Byte on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving because of one person? You need to leave.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you're going to formally state that you are leaving RS, you'll evidently come back.

Stop trying to grab attention, faggot.
Back to top
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be a dick to you too. Its now my mission to get banned in random spam.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shark Byte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOH FUCKING TROLL OOOOH YEP


This was a Fail thread

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish i had that picture of what trolls think their doing and what their actually doing... Some one want to post it here so i can get my point accross?

For now

Wanna-troll.JPG

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shark Byte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS FRIED CHICKUN
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wannabetroll.JPG
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shark Byte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darcinekk 2.0 wrote:
ITS FRIED CHICKUN

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darcinekk 2.0 wrote:
ITS FRIED CHICKUN
This is why I am glad that guest pass only lasts for 2 more days. You are not fooling anyone. Please leave the premises or I will call security to escort you off your computer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shark Byte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something Awful wrote:
Darcinekk 2.0 wrote:
ITS FRIED CHICKUN
This is why I am glad that guest pass only lasts for 2 more days. You are not fooling anyone. Please leave the premises or I will call security to escort you off your computer.



Theres a Guest Pass for Random Spam

Why, I don't know that

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darcinekk 2.0 wrote:
Something Awful wrote:
Darcinekk 2.0 wrote:
ITS FRIED CHICKUN
This is why I am glad that guest pass only lasts for 2 more days. You are not fooling anyone. Please leave the premises or I will call security to escort you off your computer.



Theres a Guest Pass for Random Spam

Why, I don't know that
TF2 fucktard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shark Byte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TF2 Got Boring

I'm playing Fallout 3 now

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You going to leave yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites