| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Strathe Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Aug 2006 Posts: 700 Location: Middle of nowhere.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Treekodar Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Oct 2007 Posts: 70
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Watching it now
_________________
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
She has a fairly nice voice.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Treekodar Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Oct 2007 Posts: 70
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | | She has a fairly nice voice. |
Dude, are you smoking penis!?!
_________________
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
▲BOX▲ Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Mar 2009 Posts: 24
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
Is that a man or a woman?
I lasted 15 seconds.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Strathe Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Aug 2006 Posts: 700 Location: Middle of nowhere.
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| B0X wrote: | Is that a man or a woman?
I lasted 15 seconds. |
I lasted 30.
It's a woman playing WoW.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Treekodar Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Oct 2007 Posts: 70
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
I watched 3 min. then I got bored. She aren't that bad really.
_________________
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
snowboarda77 Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Apr 2006 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
shes a goddess among men
_________________
| Anarchy wrote: | | There's no "A" in snowboard. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I see no fucking point. Dumb tryhard woman trying to achieve internet celebrity status.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|