| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:58 am Post subject: Mindfuck guys, what the fuck. |
|
|
Notice how our reps actually sum up to be 111.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dylan_Owns Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 310
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Yes, we saw the thread
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadowblade2 wrote: | | Yes, we saw the thread | WELL I TOOK SCREENSHOTS INCASE SOMEONE RUINED IT.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Thats cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Thats cool. | That shit's more than cool. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dylan_Owns Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 310
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Shadowblade2 wrote: | | Yes, we saw the thread | WELL I TOOK SCREENSHOTS INCASE SOMEONE RUINED IT. |
WHICH I WAS GOING TO DO!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadowblade2 wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Shadowblade2 wrote: | | Yes, we saw the thread | WELL I TOOK SCREENSHOTS INCASE SOMEONE RUINED IT. |
WHICH I WAS GOING TO DO! | I rest my case. Although, +repping me wouldn't be bad. Do it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dylan_Owns Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 310
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I said DE-REPPING!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadowblade2 wrote: | | I said DE-REPPING! | Well then +rep me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kevin Rudd P.M. Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jan 2009 Posts: 86 Location: Lolstralia
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
Thats like... 16.66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666% of 666!
Dayum
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|