| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 pm Post subject: INTERNET SOCIETY CLUB. |
|
|
I HAVE A DOMAIN FOR THE INTERNET SOCIETY CLUB, BUT I'M NOT USING IT.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO WILL RUN THE INTERNET SOCIETY CLUB WEBSITE, GET MEMBERS FOR THE CLUB, RUN THE FORUMS, WHATEVER.
APPLY HERE WITH YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
me. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NINTENDO Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 1371
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: Re: INTERNET SOCIETY CLUB. |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | I HAVE A DOMAIN FOR THE INTERNET SOCIETY CLUB, BUT I'M NOT USING IT.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO WILL RUN THE INTERNET SOCIETY CLUB WEBSITE, GET MEMBERS FOR THE CLUB, RUN THE FORUMS, WHATEVER.
APPLY HERE WITH YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. |
will we get the money generated by the society? _________________
Intel over amd yes. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ohaithar |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
because i'm better than everyone. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Localhost wrote: |
because i'm better than everyone. |
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [K] wrote: | | Localhost wrote: |
because i'm better than everyone. |
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- |
Cryoma get on MSN! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Localhost cause he's some cool dewds |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bill won. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| yay |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I win by default. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|