| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's funny because you- nevermind.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: |
It's funny because you- nevermind. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: |
It's funny because you- nevermind. |
 | SchneeFuchs!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: |
It's funny because you- nevermind. |
 | SchneeFuchs! |
Du Spielst Den Fuchs!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I feel so popular.
I had so many people impersonate me. :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
snowie72 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Nov 2005 Posts: 480 Location: GFs house...No internet lol..
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
iamastupidfag makes me hard a little.
_________________
De-Rep me if you love Sneak!
The arrogant...Lying...Noobs.. They will get bored and leave eventually.!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
Clicked it to see if It still did what I thought it did.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Random Spam Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Sep 2007 Posts: 166
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I might start playing MS now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k' Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 921
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Too bad, I blocked the 2g1c and rickroll video a looong time ago
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nieuwdier Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Mar 2008 Posts: 1154
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
How do you block it ? o.O
_________________
She's the last surviving Cetra, the last of the Ancient.Copyright konr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|