Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:58 pm Post subject: ELDER SCROLLS |
|
|
I need help setting up elder scrolls 2 daggerfall, on windows xp.
I got it set up a LOOOONG time ago, reformatted my pc, and now here i am. I'm at the point where i have all the files needed (Dagger.exe, fall.exe, etc.) and i also have the windows installer. When i run the installer, it asks for the cd path, i lead it to the folder with all ma daggerfall files, and it says WRONG DISK...
Can someone help me out? I would of made an iso out of the files with poweriso and mount it with D-tools, and then show it where i mounted it, but poweriso has a limit to like 300 MB, and, IRONICALLY the files are 415 MB...
ALSO~~~
One of my friends needs help setting it up too, but the catch is, he has vista...
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|