| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | What? I don't get it. |
When i send it, i can tag it as a "gift" post. No clue what the max weight is bububut. Its still gonna cost your ass off. Get over here and pick it up, I throw in this pingpong game. |
I'll take the pingpong game too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shark Byte Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 294 Location: Ireland
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll send u Spore
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Michael wrote: | | darkbyte wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | What? I don't get it. |
When i send it, i can tag it as a "gift" post. No clue what the max weight is bububut. Its still gonna cost your ass off. Get over here and pick it up, I throw in this pingpong game. |
I'll take the pingpong game too. |
Alright get over here.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | Michael wrote: | | darkbyte wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | What? I don't get it. |
When i send it, i can tag it as a "gift" post. No clue what the max weight is bububut. Its still gonna cost your ass off. Get over here and pick it up, I throw in this pingpong game. |
I'll take the pingpong game too. |
Alright get over here. |
Look behind you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | What? I don't get it. |
When i send it, i can tag it as a "gift" post. No clue what the max weight is bububut. Its still gonna cost your ass off. Get over here and pick it up, I throw in this pingpong game. |
That pingpong game just made buying a ticket to Sweden worthwhile.
And the girls.
See you tomorrow.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| All i could see was my penis.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | All i could see was my penis. |
IMPOSSIBLE, THE PENIS IS INFRONT OF YOU, THEREFORE CANNOT BE SEEN BEHIND YOU.
I WIN THE GAME, PINGPONG GAME PLZ
inb4mirror
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Bionic Commando ad looks sick.
And I hope I get a better computer by the time all these games come out.
I'd prefer L4D on PC.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14352245/left-4-dead-2/videos/l4d2_gmp_alarm_052809.html
ITS AWESOME, shit looks like l4d |
Wow.
Is that out yet?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | Bionic Commando ad looks sick.
And I hope I get a better computer by the time all these games come out.
I'd prefer L4D on PC. |
i like it on xcawkx.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ASN3S wrote: | | darkbyte wrote: | http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14352245/left-4-dead-2/videos/l4d2_gmp_alarm_052809.html
ITS AWESOME, shit looks like l4d |
Wow.
Is that out yet? |
November this year.
@zyndr0m - Valve does better support on PC. =\
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ASN3S wrote: | | darkbyte wrote: | http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14352245/left-4-dead-2/videos/l4d2_gmp_alarm_052809.html
ITS AWESOME, shit looks like l4d |
Wow.
Is that out yet? |
One map, multiplayer mode is already out for xcawx users.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | ASN3S wrote: | | darkbyte wrote: | http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14352245/left-4-dead-2/videos/l4d2_gmp_alarm_052809.html
ITS AWESOME, shit looks like l4d |
Wow.
Is that out yet? |
One map, multiplayer mode is already out for xcawx users. |
AND MY FUCKING INTERNET IS DOWN WHERE MY XBOX IS WHY?!
Fucking thunderstorms.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | ASN3S wrote: | | darkbyte wrote: | http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14352245/left-4-dead-2/videos/l4d2_gmp_alarm_052809.html
ITS AWESOME, shit looks like l4d |
Wow.
Is that out yet? |
One map, multiplayer mode is already out for xcawx users. |
WTF SERIOUSLY?
GODDAMN. I NEED TO GET MY LIVE SUBSCRIPTION NOW.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|