| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 pm Post subject: You people need an updated image of me. |
|
|
Inb4gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Your hair is like a step away from Azzimi/Vegeta hair. ;-;
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | Your hair is like a step away from Azzimi/Vegeta hair. ;-; | Easier to super saiyan.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| emo?:O
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Always <3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just realized what I was thinking all along. You look like you're about to have sex. I'm thinking of those girls in those amateur pornos who are all apprehensive and are a little scared at first who sit on the bed as the camera looks at their bodies.
Last edited by Society on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Like old picture better </3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | I just realized what I was thinking all along. You look like you're about to have sex. I'm thinking of those girls in those amateur pornos who are all apprehensive and are a little scared at first who sit on the bed as the camera looks at their bodies. | Ah, I always look like that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TheSyntax Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jul 2007 Posts: 172 Location: Denmark
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | Your hair is like a step away from Azzimi/Vegeta hair. ;-; |
Wtf are you talking about? he is a emo and i am a pretty boy...
-azzimi
_________________
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| azzimi wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Your hair is like a step away from Azzimi/Vegeta hair. ;-; |
Wtf are you talking about? he is a emo and i am a pretty boy...
-azzimi | I still think you're a thinned out girugamesh.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
HackOtaku <3
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Trap!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mind holding up a piece of paper that says Saltine?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Saltine! wrote: | | Mind holding up a piece of paper that says Saltine? | Next time Devon comes over with her camera. ... Wait, why saltine?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|