Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teach me how to crack this exe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockman1190
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Teach me how to crack this exe? Reply with quote

Hi, I want to learn how to use ollydbg to crack this exe
http://intercheats.com/warultimate016.exe
This is a hack program made by "hibernos" which hacks Warhammer Online. It works and recently he goes to "pay to play" however someone already hacked the exe to bypass the 'key'.

Can anyone kind enough show me how to crack this exe? The thing the dialog window does not output any error msgbox when the input is invalid, so I couldn't search for it.

Help.

Thanks.

Edit:
S3nsa said I can't use ollydbg on .NET stuff, so it's IDA then.
I opened it with IDA 4.9 free, and it gives me error "Can not set the target processor type 'CLI' "

Hm... any help?
ElemniumHackNoob
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crack it?

wait so i can get a clear picture...

You want to use this program but it wont let you cuz you need to pay for a account or something.Correct?

You could use IDA.But OllyDBG can help too

Edited: Ooo now I see what you wanna do...you would use IDA if you use olly you could not only mess up the program but your computer if your not careful.Gonna see if i can take care of the window.

You need to put the scan in .EXE it ask you when it starts up, Thats why your getting errors.I'm not too familiar with IDA, I found where it ask you for key but I don't know how to edit or anything on this...need a manual
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: