Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated list of guidelines / rules. -- READ ME!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Updated list of guidelines / rules. -- READ ME! Reply with quote

I thought I would update the rules post somewhat. If you have a problem with anything, PM me. This may be edited and updated further in the future.

BEHOLD SOME GUIDELINES IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
It is good to do the following...
    Tag your threads. [C/C++], [ASM], [HORSEBONER.AVI], whatever.

Be as clear as possible in the thread title.

Write in as legible English as possible.

But, you probably do not want to do the following!
    Do not make useless posts or unrelated topics. Before you post, think if you are actually contributing something to
    the discussion in one way or another. If you do not think you are, do not post.

Do not plagiarize. Give credit where due. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated.

No warez / piracy / not work safe stuff. No links to sites, files, anything. Your post will be removed and you will get warned. If you
    are not sure if what you want to post is kosher, then PM me.

Do NOT make stupid posts just for the sake of stirring shit up. LOL SO AND SO IS A SOMETHING. You will be the one at fault here, as
    well as anyone else who dares to post something equally as stupid in the thread.

Absolutely NO malicious content, even if you made it. This shit sucks and we do not support it at all. Even posting a shitty batch
    script that can do something bad will get you warned or banned. It is retarded, so do not do it.

No trolling, but remember that trolling is different than having a different opinion and aggressively defending it. If you are posting
    just for the sole purpose of BANDWAGON SHIT POSTS, you will probably not fare so well.

Unless you have some sort of fantastic, concrete proof that your cause is entirely legit and / or righteous, do not bother making threads about DO XXX AND I'LL PAY YOU MONIES. Chances are your thread will simply be locked and you'll eat a warn because the last thing we want is some dope getting scammed over something idiotic. If you really want something done, ask for it and maybe some charitable soul will feel for you. Do NOT take this as a free ticket to post shitty requests for hacks though!

I (as in slovach) am generally lenient on the above, however, this is NOT a free pass to post bullshit. Use common sense, some
    judgment, and post accordingly. Do not think that because I missed something on the list, that you can do it. I, or any mods of the
    section reserve the right to do whatever they want to your posts if deemed necessary.

Thanks, management.

Have fun.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: