Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


NONE OF YOU ARE MY FRIENDS

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the gayest 80's song ever. You cannot deny it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Hero wrote:
That is the gayest 80's song ever. You cannot deny it.

Fuck you man.
I remember this song from when I was a kid.
I grew up in the 80s.
The 80's were full of gayness and hippies. Truth hurts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Hero wrote:
Talix wrote:
Hero wrote:
That is the gayest 80's song ever. You cannot deny it.

Fuck you man.
I remember this song from when I was a kid.
I grew up in the 80s.
The 80's were full of gayness and hippies. Truth hurts.

No!
Hippies was the 70s!
Hippie epidemic got worse in the 80's with there stupid boycotting.

BTW i threw you a yes in RSS since you asked nice, but the NO option has like twice as many votes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
korby
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 401

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Batman wrote:


Experience as a GM: been a GM on a GM private server.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korby wrote:
You just wish you looked that hot man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
unceunce
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: NONE OF YOU ARE MY FRIENDS Reply with quote

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
korby wrote:
You just wish you looked that hot man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites