| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ^-^ wrote: | | I could crop it pretty quickly with Imageready if you want. |
please do :3
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ^-^ wrote: | | I could crop it pretty quickly with Imageready if you want. |
give me a link to where you got imageready.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
^-^ Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20
Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Posts: 1086
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Imageready is an application that came with Photoshop.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ^-^ wrote: | | Imageready is an application that came with Photoshop. |
wasn't sure if you got a separate one ._. I use GIMP.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Sick..
Is this from Elfen Lied?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Higurashi
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gonna watch episode 1 when i get back from school..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ^-^ wrote: | | I could crop it pretty quickly with Imageready if you want. | DO IT
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
^-^ Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20
Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Posts: 1086
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
:[ I just remade it. I didn't like the quality of the current one. iSorry.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AverageAzn247 wrote: | | Yuri wrote: | | AverageAzn247 wrote: | | Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: spoilers someone dies. |
spoiler: everyone dies at least once. |  |
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
shit is 1.8k
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
^-^ Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20
Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Posts: 1086
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 1.8k?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spiffy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Jan 2008 Posts: 441
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
what the hell is this anime about!!?!?!
I was watching some gorey scenes of it on youtube.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GRANDSPAMMER wrote: | what the hell is this anime about!!?!?!
I was watching some gorey scenes of it on youtube. |
gore and loli
is a must.
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ANIME THIS IS AND HOW I CAN WATCH IT.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|