Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I beat it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nebula31
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: I beat it Reply with quote

I beat the tutorial yes i do feel happy but i wonder now how do i hack bigger games like maple story and rakion btw i have practised my skills hacking pinball ( my high score is 900,000,000) also i want to know when u are hacking a game how do u know what numbers = what values?
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz!

icheatshirt_IBEATIT.JPG
 Description:
Official "I Beat It" Shirt - Front
 Filesize:  9.17 KB
 Viewed:  9601 Time(s)

icheatshirt_IBEATIT.JPG

icheatshirt_IBEATIT_Back.JPG
 Description:
Official "I Beat It" Shirt - Back
 Filesize:  4.92 KB
 Viewed:  9601 Time(s)

icheatshirt_IBEATIT_Back.JPG

Ultimate
GTH Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: I beat it Reply with quote

nebula31 wrote:
I beat the tutorial yes i do feel happy but i wonder now how do i hack bigger games like maple story and rakion btw i have practised my skills hacking pinball ( my high score is 900,000,000) also i want to know when u are hacking a game how do u know what numbers = what values?

i can beat that highscore easyly winhout hacks XD
Josh1billion
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I beat it Reply with quote

nebula31 wrote:
also i want to know when u are hacking a game how do u know what numbers = what values?

Well.. you have to have some kind of idea what the value is going to be (or at least, know when it's going to change) of the variable you're looking for. For example, if you were playing Zelda: A Link to the Past, you could start with 0 rupees and then search for a value of 0 (as a First Scan of course) and then pick up a rupee so you'll be at 1 rupee, and type in 1 as the value and press Next Scan. If you now only have one variable, chances are that it's the one you're looking for. Otherwise, keep picking up rupees and Next Scanning to narrow it down.

In the case of Zelda: A Link to the Past, there are actually two variables concerning rupees- how many rupees you have, and a variable which is used to count up to how many rupees you have (so when you get 10 rupees at once, for example, you'll see the value increase one at a time with a sound effect each time).

In some cases, you won't know the value at any time-- you'll just know when the value goes up or goes down. For example, say you're trying to hack a fighting game-- you coudl use Unknown Initial Value, then take a hit and use Decreased Value. Keep doing that and you should be able to narrow it down enough to the point where you'll know which variable represents health.
nebula31
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also wonderin how would u hack something with a constant value that u didnt know, like the speed of an attack Question
mercman
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nebula31 wrote:
also wonderin how would u hack something with a constant value that u didnt know, like the speed of an attack Question

I would try an exhaustive search using nothing but "Unknown Initial", and "Unchanged value".

This will possibly never find what you're looking for though.

If it's a statistic, chances are it'll be bundled near other data for that object. So, hitpoints, magicpoints, etc. If this is the case, look for a value that does change, then just poke around in the memory for a representation of the value you're actually looking for. I've found this to be the case in more than a few games.
SBSP
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, not really that it must 1 = 1 like 1 gold = value 1, it can be like 1 gold - 123 value.
PasserBy
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, different values for different games. Offline and online is a big difference cos if ONLINE games get patched you MAY have to find the addresses slowly all over again. (That'll be the boring part) But once you get the addresses and values aha, there you go, easy-hacking.
weako
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

izzait that if u use mana like u have 2000 then u scan for 2000 then u use skill for one time u left 1990 mana then u put 1990 as next scan??
homunculi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Yeah . But i really pissing off when it come to value change everytimes i hack it or change team .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes can anyones tell me how to stop that %%%% .
Thanks for helping .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: