Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Leave your impression of Lego. =D

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Leave your impression of Lego. =D Reply with quote

Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though. Confused

I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all. Wink

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though. Confused

I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all. Wink

You are not a troll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[Spot.]
Moderator
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 1358
Location: Whereabouts unknown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Lego wrote:
Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though. Confused

I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all. Wink

You are not a troll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol,
this fad started when VMKdead started hating on me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Lego wrote:
Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though. Confused

I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all. Wink

You are not a troll.
OH SHI-


I've trolled so many of you in the past though. I do troll. but I don't do it too much. Surprised


Im confused. Shocked

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[Spot.]
Moderator
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 1358
Location: Whereabouts unknown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
Butters wrote:
Lego wrote:
Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though. Confused

I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all. Wink

You are not a troll.
OH SHI-


I've trolled so many of you in the past though. I do troll. but I don't do it too much. Surprised


Im confused. Shocked


What is a "troll"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEGO IS A FAGGOT
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
wcbrilman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 11

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 690
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego was fucking awesome, I could play with it all day, build houses, cars, etc. Lego rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was my first toy whn I was little
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
lol,
this fad started when VMKdead started hating on me


THANK YOU.
Atleast someone agrees i started the fad C:

Sorry about that btw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites