| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: |
Yes, thats mine, why? | i was gonna save it for when i get msn
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ScrawL Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Dec 2006 Posts: 72 Location: Away from you.
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| chidori257 wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: |
Yes, thats mine, why? | i was gonna save it for when i get msn |
....
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saya Master Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 Posts: 395
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I added all :0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Blank add meh <3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanh wrote: | | Blank add meh <3 |
resend it. was offline.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Unable to add "[email protected]
".
I hate Pidgin.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol pidgin.
Trillian>
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Should I consider Trillian?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saya Master Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 Posts: 395
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
MSN Live~
Also /bed Bai
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
[email protected]
Most likely, I won't add you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Batman Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jan 2008 Posts: 956
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
[email protected]
the game.
Last edited by Batman on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ScrawL Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Dec 2006 Posts: 72 Location: Away from you.
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | Should I consider Trillian? |
It's pretty damn good from when I've used it.
_________________
o_O |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I only use Trillian for AIM really.
MSN I still use WLM.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|