| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| can you solve it? |
| yes |
|
69% |
[ 16 ] |
| no |
|
13% |
[ 3 ] |
| almost |
|
17% |
[ 4 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 23 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | | I'll post the answer 2morrow. Bed time. Cya |
Quoted for later use.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cookiemaster wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | | I'll post the answer 2morrow. Bed time. Cya |
Quoted for later use. |
BUMP.
He still hasn't solved it yet, and he's awake atm.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
how about both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP. The math for the rubik's cube is not this complex as it doesn't use huge exponents. I don't have to prove myself to a fuck head that's avatar is pokemon (cookiemaster) and is obviously just ripping their name off of Cookie Monster (the best guy on all of seaseme street). So I'm not posting an answer.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
•ω• Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 33
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It's not that complex, yet you can't solve it?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 583^943 without a calculator? Ya thats what normal grade 9s do everyday douche
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
•ω• Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 33
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Then do so. Show each step.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was being sarcastic asshole
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
•ω• Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 33
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Which proves that you cannot do the math.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| no sacrasm doesn't affect math skills asshole.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
B-B-B-BUMP!!!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Killamoocow wrote: | | H-H-H-HUMP!!! |
???? creepo
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | | no sacrasm doesn't affect math skills asshole. |
What's sacrasm?
And if you have "math skills" (<- lolfag), solve it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fastlv Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Jun 2007 Posts: 319
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I rip off the stickers. Or smash it apart and put it together.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | how about both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP. The math for the rubik's cube is not this complex as it doesn't use huge exponents. I don't have to prove myself to a fuck head that's avatar is pokemon (cookiemaster) and is obviously just ripping their name off of Cookie Monster (the best guy on all of seaseme street). So I'm not posting an answer.  |
According to your logic:
| Code: | | 54!/(9!*9!*9!*9!*9!*9!) | and
is easier to calculate than
Suuuuure.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How to solve rubiks cube
1. get cube
2. smash cube
3. rebuild cube in correct color formation
4. ???
5. Profit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|