| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| can you solve it? |
| yes |
|
69% |
[ 16 ] |
| no |
|
13% |
[ 3 ] |
| almost |
|
17% |
[ 4 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 23 |
|
| Author |
Message |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:47 am Post subject: Rubik's cube |
|
|
who can solve the normal 3x3x3 version.
ME  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
Me. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| what method do you use? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
Don't really use a method. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | | what method do you use? |
Only fucking idiots would use methods, or searching online on how to solve one. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
well what do you use "LOGIC"?
that's fake and you know it  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I solve using pure instincts. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
I SOMETIMES.... Sometimes use complete logic but usually I use fridrich method.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
I definitely use logic.
You don't believe it because only fucking idiots like you, would use methods you find on the internet, which is not the way the Rubik's cube should be solved.
In conclusion, you're one fucking idiot who thinks he is smart by solving a Rubik's cube using the internet as help. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Tawn<3 wrote: | I definitely use logic.
You don't believe it because only fucking idiots like you, would use methods you find on the internet, which is not the way the Rubik's cube should be solved.
In conclusion, you're one fucking idiot who thinks he is smart by solving a Rubik's cube using the internet as help. |
Who said I used the internet. I picked it up just watching my cousin solve it once
edit: How long does it take you to solve it? Me it takes 40 seconds to 90 seconds
Last edited by krazedkat on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | well what do you use "LOGIC"?
that's fake and you know it  |
I'm just good at everything I do. |
Including sucking my dick?!
<3 Matt. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| read edit /\ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Icklorfin I post too much
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2007 Posts: 2346
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The point of your senseless bragging is? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|