Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Rubik's cube
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

can you solve it?
yes
69%
 69%  [ 16 ]
no
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
almost
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

Author Message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Rubik's cube Reply with quote

who can solve the normal 3x3x3 version.
ME Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what method do you use?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really use a method.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thanh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krazedkat wrote:
what method do you use?


Only fucking idiots would use methods, or searching online on how to solve one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well what do you use "LOGIC"?
that's fake and you know it Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I solve using pure instincts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krazedkat wrote:
well what do you use "LOGIC"?
that's fake and you know it Razz


I'm just good at everything I do.

_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SOMETIMES.... Sometimes use complete logic but usually I use fridrich method. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thanh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely use logic.

You don't believe it because only fucking idiots like you, would use methods you find on the internet, which is not the way the Rubik's cube should be solved.

In conclusion, you're one fucking idiot who thinks he is smart by solving a Rubik's cube using the internet as help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawn<3 wrote:
I definitely use logic.

You don't believe it because only fucking idiots like you, would use methods you find on the internet, which is not the way the Rubik's cube should be solved.

In conclusion, you're one fucking idiot who thinks he is smart by solving a Rubik's cube using the internet as help.


Who said I used the internet. I picked it up just watching my cousin solve it once Razz

edit: How long does it take you to solve it? Me it takes 40 seconds to 90 seconds


Last edited by krazedkat on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thanh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wovvomgwow wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
well what do you use "LOGIC"?
that's fake and you know it Razz


I'm just good at everything I do.


Including sucking my dick?!

<3 Matt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

read edit /\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawn<3 wrote:
wovvomgwow wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
well what do you use "LOGIC"?
that's fake and you know it Razz


I'm just good at everything I do.


Including sucking my dick?!

<3 Matt.


I am a master at that.

_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Icklorfin
I post too much
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 2346

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point of your senseless bragging is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites