| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 pm Post subject: Now I'm definitly going to hell... |
|
|
I laughed at a retarded kid at the store...it pulled down it's pants pee'd on the floor.
(By it I mean I couldn't tell if it was male or female)
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
killermunk1 Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2008 Posts: 23 Location: http://hackgym.blogspot.com/
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol your going to hell wtg
lol
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
who believes in hell? srs
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sup3R C3r34L Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 Posts: 1379 Location: Soviet Russia
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
anyone would of laughed... i would of
_________________
It's sexy, amirite? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
If it pulled its pants down then you would either see a long rod or nothing. Its easy to tell.
_________________
FOR ALLAH! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mattraks wrote: | | If it pulled its pants down then you would either see a long rod or nothing. Its easy to tell. |
It was incredibly fat. And it had tits. And a bald head. And a funny hat and shades. It came up to me and said "Hi" it was extremely hard to say hi with a straight face. But I pulled it off.
| sup3r wrote: | | anyone would of laughed... i would of |
MY PARENTS WERE LAUGHING WITH ME!!
Then my sister was pissed because when she was growing up, no one ever tought her not to laugh at the retartds :/
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WinRAR Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Mar 2007 Posts: 890 Location: skullfucking dead children
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It pissed on the floor?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How can someone let a monster like that out of its cage?
_________________
FOR ALLAH! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yes
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| sup3r wrote: | | immature people would of laughed... i would of |
Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mattraks wrote: | | How can someone let a monster like that out of its cage? |
Never mind the cage, who let it inside Earth in the first place?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The 'god' people claim exists.
_________________
FOR ALLAH! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| waxxup wrote: | | sup3r wrote: | | immature people would of laughed... i would of |
Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment. |
I know that, but I do this stupid thing where I laugh when other people laugh. Even if it's not funny.
Plus, I kinda know what he/she feels like. I fell down two stories worth of stairs in the 7th grade, I heard an absurd amount of people laughing. I heard one say "Stop laughing guys, it's not funny, he's really hurt."
Still, they laughed. It's really sad how cruel people can be.
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AlbinoSasquatch wrote: | | waxxup wrote: | | sup3r wrote: | | immature people would of laughed... i would of |
Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment. |
I know that, but I do this stupid thing where I laugh when other people laugh. Even if it's not funny.
Plus, I kinda know what he/she feels like. I fell down two stories worth of stairs in the 7th grade, I heard an absurd amount of people laughing. I heard one say "Stop laughing guys, it's not funny, he's really hurt."
Still, they laughed. It's really sad how cruel and immature people can be. |
I fixed your quote saying that my friends are immature sometimes.
They think 1337 talk and other shit is cool, and they also like it when someone gets pantsed.
So damn immature, they need to grow up.
And i said a girl was hot and they're like "Oooh, ooh, ooh", and we're all in 8th grade, and they seriously need to grow up.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| waxxup wrote: | | AlbinoSasquatch wrote: | | waxxup wrote: | | sup3r wrote: | | immature people would of laughed... i would of |
Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment. |
I know that, but I do this stupid thing where I laugh when other people laugh. Even if it's not funny.
Plus, I kinda know what he/she feels like. I fell down two stories worth of stairs in the 7th grade, I heard an absurd amount of people laughing. I heard one say "Stop laughing guys, it's not funny, he's really hurt."
Still, they laughed. It's really sad how cruel and immature people can be. |
I fixed your quote saying that my friends are immature sometimes.
They think 1337 talk and other shit is cool, and they also like it when someone gets pantsed.
So damn immature, they need to grow up.
And i said a girl was hot and they're like "Oooh, ooh, ooh", and we're all in 8th grade, and they seriously need to grow up. |
Yup, that's why I only trust 4 people in the whole world.
Family not included.
In my family I only trust my parents.
People have been blinded by bad humor.
Bill Cosby could make people laugh without using curse words, or insulting anyone.
If you look at my overall background, I find very little use for friendship, or love(for now at least I'm 15 I do not apreciate drama)
I do well on my own, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, never been drunk or high...
For some reason people thinks it's "cool" to act like an idiot.
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|