Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CE is great !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
membrain
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: CE is great ! Reply with quote

The tutorials in the Help doc alone were worth the download... and the tut. on basic ASM helped my understanding along quite a bit... I was able to understand more in just a short hour then I've been able to in a few days overlooking various tutorials on the web... and yes, I read the Help doc's Very Happy ... It's a force of habit.

I'm very new to the consept of game hacking, and am looking for someone to maybe help me out with a few things if they should arrise. Like a mentor Cool

It doesn't have to be some super genious brain child in the relm of cheating... Just someone who knows more then I do at this point... Witch is pretty much anyone who knows anything.

If anyone would be so kind as to lend a lil bit of time every now and then, and share some knowledge It would be greatly appreciated on my side.

I like to figure things out for myself, but sometimes simply cant.
I won't bog you down every moment of the day with question after question... I understand we all have out own problems and issues to deal with.
I have an ability to learn very quickly, and learn well... provided the source of information is well explained Wink

If anyone things they'd be ok with helping out a noob for a bit please let me know in a PM and we'll arange contact info via one of the many chat services ie: yahell, msn, irc... or whatever Razz

....~~~~~
.....~~~~~~
......~~~~~~~
.......~~~~~~~~
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Insane , in tha Membrain..... Reply with quote

I can tell by your chosen nick, that you're probably a pretty cool cat.

Bite the bullet if you dont have AIM, get it, and msg me - Lqdgroover

I tend to go on and on about my technical findings, and pour GOBS of data/programs upon my friends. Right about now, they could probably use the relief, of a new person for me to harass Wink

If you need references, just hit up www.bw2files.com and d/l the top two trainers. Wink

- Zhoul
membrain
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul; your a life saver buddy...

I'm not a huge fan of AIM... LoL... but I'll be more then happy to get it installed right away.

....~~~~~
.....~~~~~~
......~~~~~~~
.......~~~~~~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: