Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


O lawd, I just spent a couple hundred on magic stuff.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
Justin4shaman07 wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
Freezer burn's soul wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
i lmfao'd


"look at my magic kit guise! whoa... wait, cmon guys, wheres everyone going? you guys! cmon stay and watch! cmon!"


Magic Kit?
I make more money at a bar than a nigger like you makes with selling coke.


How much do you average at a performance you're hired for?


I don't even have to be hired for it, I can make it in a bar in china.

But, I can usually average 100-650 in a few hours, if I'm hired, and I get payed(besides the spectators that give money), then I can make a shitload.


that's not a average, That's a range.


Hold on, let me go to a bunch of bars and then in a month I'll get to you.

It's my average range, just think of it as that.



k

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
i lmfao'd


"look at my magic kit guise! whoa... wait, cmon guys, wheres everyone going? you guys! cmon stay and watch! cmon!"


Magic Kit?
I make more money at a bar than a nigger like you makes with selling coke.

**Weed
And no, I can make more money than Johnny Cochrain if i really put my mind to it.

Selling drugs > Tricking people into believing your shit.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, i worded that wrong
What i meant to say was


Selling drugs > Doing "magic" for profit


edit: also: i literally lmao'd at what the description said for each of the products


you are the coolest wizard in the city!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, what am i going to do now?
I'm not capable of flinging some cards and tossing some coins around. Shit.


ALSO: drkgodz != me


Black is a color, not a personality. Now go google some more black jokes.
kthxbai~

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Drkgodz
Flash moderator
Reputation: 2

Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Posts: 2997
Location: Houston

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
Shit, i worded that wrong
What i meant to say was


Selling drugs > Doing "magic" for profit


edit: also: i literally lmao'd at what the description said for each of the products


you are the coolest wizard in the city!


afro american humans can't do magic either, I tried to teach drkgodz and he had trouble.

I didn't have trouble and the only one you tried teaching me was the one where you put the card on the back of your hand and wait. And I am not a nigero.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Restricted
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Aug 2006
Posts: 2270

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drkgodz wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
Shit, i worded that wrong
What i meant to say was


Selling drugs > Doing "magic" for profit


edit: also: i literally lmao'd at what the description said for each of the products


you are the coolest wizard in the city!


afro american humans can't do magic either, I tried to teach drkgodz and he had trouble.

I didn't have trouble and the only one you tried teaching me was the one where you put the card on the back of your hand and wait. And I am not a nigero.



I thought you were a jewish person?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kekeb
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 397

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. Reminding you all to keep the drama bullshit out of CEF.

My regards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Valr
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Posts: 196

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kekeb wrote:
Hey guys. Reminding you all to keep the drama bullshit out of CEF.

My regards.

I can teach you a magic trick.

Cock goes in mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites