Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tutorial problem step 4: Floats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
picclo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Tutorial problem step 4: Floats Reply with quote

Can ne one help me...im having problems with step 4 in the tutorial...about floats and doubles .....the password for it is 890124 .........this is what i do.....for the first scan i put in 100......about 50 adresses come up......so 2 narrow it down.....i use hte hit me thing.....then i dont know what 2 do.......and it says i can use exact scan but i cant put in decimals....so can sumoe help me with this.........if u can help me....either post back 2 this....or instant message me on msn ...my email is [email protected] ...................
me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you don't need to put in decimals,

if the tutorial is showing 100 for example, enter 100 and just do an exact search for that,

if the tutorial is showing 99 after you hit the double or float button do an exact search for that as your next search,

although they are float and double numbers the tutorial program actually deals with them as whole numbers not decimals,

>>>>edit

er I ment to say you can enter the whole number and cheat engine will deal with the decimal part.......

if the number is 100.34 for instance you can still do an exact search for 100 and cheat engine will show numbers that are 100 plus a decimal part
and 99 plus a decimal part,,,
and also any exact decimal values you search for...
well that made it as clear as mud eh...

<<<<<<<edit

when you use the float and double searches in a game, sometimes they do the same and use the exact number bit dealt with as floats or doubles,

you can try exact searches first,

and if you finish your search without finding a useful address, you can then try an unknown initial value search, and then the decease increase options, with a few unchanged searches thrown in,
just experiment around a bit,,,,, or byte hoho

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, about not being able to type in the .
FIRST SELECT THE FLOAT OR DOUBLE VALUETYPE
then you can type the .

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
picclo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm.....i still cant get this working....can sumone add me 2 either there msn and or aol instant messenger....cuz i dont understand this 2 much......my aol is Skatapunk3o05, and my msn is [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: