| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:50 pm Post subject: Be here for the Grand opening of............................ |
|
|
MY WARNING GOING AWAY!!!!!!!!!! WOOT.
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bannedjsin95 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 1499
|
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
tomorrow's a long time..
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
LOL not really it expires in about 30 minutes...! LOL i'll be counting down =)
JUST LIKE NEW YEARS EVE!
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
No dude.... that opened up 3 weeks ago... i think you missed it.
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
I know, Kevln missed it too since he was banned.
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah, she does your the reason my mom divorced my DAD!
LOL MY MOM AND DAD NEVER GOT DIVORCED....
GM you weren't there remember the tickets were sold out... DUH.... MEMORY LOSS MUCH?
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife.
Last edited by </3 Emo Anthony </3 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flap Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Dec 2006 Posts: 908 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dynamite man wrote: | JUST LIKE NEW YEARS EVE!  |
You really need to get out of the house more often...
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | No dude.... that opened up 3 weeks ago... i think you missed it.  |
I was there! |
No you werent, lies.. |
Lying about lies!??!?!
FOR SHAME!
I was there, im sure his mom remembers. |
Remembers You sitting in the cornor, jerking off, while i was riding her.  |
OMG! SO YOU WERE THERE?! |
I cannot go outta the house.... im in house arrest... i beat up a kid at school. =( PLus im half vampire =)
Oh and no GM didn't have tickets so he wasn't admitted!
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | i dont need tickets..
I Got VIP. Nigga. |
o0oh0 he said he has VIP to your moms pussy. |
Correct. |
I supose you couldv'e.... But we didn't give out V.I.P we gave out V.I.M maybe thats what you got...
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dynamite man wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | No dude.... that opened up 3 weeks ago... i think you missed it.  |
I was there! |
No you werent, lies.. |
Lying about lies!??!?!
FOR SHAME!
I was there, im sure his mom remembers. |
Remembers You sitting in the cornor, jerking off, while i was riding her.  |
OMG! SO YOU WERE THERE?! |
I cannot go outta the house.... im in house arrest... i beat up a kid at school. =( PLus im half vampire =)
Oh and no GM didn't have tickets so he wasn't admitted!  |
Keep this quote going! OH AND 5 MINUTES UNTILL WARNING GOES BYE-BYE! LETS MAKE LONGEST QUOTE THREAD!
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| GmMoi wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | No dude.... that opened up 3 weeks ago... i think you missed it.  |
I was there! |
No you werent, lies.. |
Lying about lies!??!?!
FOR SHAME!
I was there, im sure his mom remembers. |
Remembers You sitting in the cornor, jerking off, while i was riding her.  |
OMG! SO YOU WERE THERE?! |
I cannot go outta the house.... im in house arrest... i beat up a kid at school. =( PLus im half vampire =)
Oh and no GM didn't have tickets so he wasn't admitted!  |
Keep this quote going! OH AND 5 MINUTES UNTILL WARNING GOES BYE-BYE! LETS MAKE LONGEST QUOTE THREAD! |
Wtf. |
LOL 2 MORE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| GmMoi wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | GmMoi wrote: | | iPimp wrote: | | Dynamite man wrote: | No dude.... that opened up 3 weeks ago... i think you missed it.  |
I was there! |
No you werent, lies.. |
Lying about lies!??!?!
FOR SHAME!
I was there, im sure his mom remembers. |
Remembers You sitting in the cornor, jerking off, while i was riding her.  |
OMG! SO YOU WERE THERE?! |
I cannot go outta the house.... im in house arrest... i beat up a kid at school. =( PLus im half vampire =)
Oh and no GM didn't have tickets so he wasn't admitted!  |
Keep this quote going! OH AND 5 MINUTES UNTILL WARNING GOES BYE-BYE! LETS MAKE LONGEST QUOTE THREAD! |
Wtf. |
LOL 2 MORE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! |
2 OMFGBBQ? WHERE ARE U GOING? |
YAY WOOT WARNING IS GONE THROW THE CONFETTI AND THE STREAMERS!!!!! WOOT I VOWE TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN OF CEF NOW!
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
nOPE LOL the warning actually expires at 7:53 A.M so we got more time! I help you with never ending thread!
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|