| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:24 pm Post subject: I'm in high spirits. |
|
|
Long story, I want to share the good mood.
Anything anyone wants?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sorry, I don't have, would if could.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daaamon Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2007 Posts: 1443 Location: Southern California
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
my valentines day was SHIT
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Zune?
This plawkz?
... uh... nothing I really want.
Nah, jk
What is this all about, Matt?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Long story Really long. Well not really.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HackOtaku wrote: | Long story Really long. Well not really. |
MSN me. Will PM you it.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
h4ckz0r's twisted soul Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Oct 2007 Posts: 1181 Location: Paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are somwhat pretty~
|
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Jeez i'd like a new guitar and a million pounds but that's not on the list of offers is it?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|