Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:53 am Post subject: Who thinks that this pic describes Epic.?.?.?.?.?.?
and then here's Epic's MOM _________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife.
Indeed he hides something.
So instead of his own mother he post says its his LOL _________________
S> 200Mil on the KradiaEMS Server.
No AB/DC All map Vac.
*= I can show you the vac in eMS.
I cant login on Gms, but my cousin confirmed that he did a training with it and didnt AB or DC within the night that he botted.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum