Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some help with Soldat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jripe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Need some help with Soldat Reply with quote

Ok, I know how to make unlimited ammo, shoot faster, unlimited grenades, god mode(on my own server, most likely works on others too). It takes me a couple minutes to get each one, except for shoot faster with the ammo which I do both at the same time.

NOW for the part I can't get. I have to do these each game, seeing how I do not know how to get rid of a DMA to get to the pointer for the address. Just say which things are needed to figure it out and I will gladly post them. Thanks :D

EDIT: Ok I've managed to get one pointer(I think) for the jets.
Test it out if you want. Make sure you do it on your own server though, else you will get flood kicked.

Just a thought.. but maybe there is a way to bypass the kicking... Might be able to pull something like that off using DLL injection.

EDIT 2: Ha! Forgot the address. 1A x 0051247B
I think that is how you would put it.
Drifter_z
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: dude... Reply with quote

ok ive been hacking soldat for a while so ill help...soldat isnt dma, it uses player slots. so for each hack you make you need to make 32 times...1 for each slot(you dont need to do that but its nice) how you find the slots is ether through caclulating it or adding a bot for each slot.

Unlimeted grenades, god mode, health, bullett damage, bullet speed, are all server side so they wont be able to work. Inf jet pack will work it will just get you booted instantly.....

ANti kick maybe s possible, but you wont get it througgh dll injection, try pckets, me and my crew did it for last version....have fun finding a packet editor that isnt detected by soldat, its easy to bypass
Jripe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want a demo on unlimited grenades, god mode and shooting faster? If you do PM me a time and one of us will have to make a server.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: