Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG VIRUS!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: OMG VIRUS!!! This post has 6 review(s) Reply with quote

Yes, we know your crappy AV thinks CE is a virus. No need to tell us.

There are 4 solutions to this problem:
1: Don't install CE
2: Send ce to your av vendor and tell them to remove the detection and wait a few years till they do it...
3: Uninstall your anti virus
4: If your AV supports it: Add ce to the ignore list

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping

Last edited by Dark Byte on Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
dEagle
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avis a crappy virus scanner lol
you'd bette rof with nod32
me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sticky about this bogus trojan report, looks like someone has finally had enough of the OMG WTF your hacking me brigade,

anyways I got cheat engine installed and just to prove it is safe here is the report I got from SHIELDS UP

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2: Send ce to your av vendor and tell them to remove the detection and wait a few years till they do it...

Haha, yea you got that right...

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: OMG VIRUS!!! Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:

HA HA thats great and true! Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation

damn AV companys

shaon120
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have norten antivirus and its updated frequently I even saw on google that it has a trojan horse
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaon120 wrote:
i have norten antivirus and its updated frequently I even saw on google that it has a trojan horse

Then download http://cheatengine.4dwebhosting.com/CheatEngine53Retarded.exe

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
gunner54
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: xD Reply with quote

LOL i like it when you say this "and probably won't be able to do much with it, but hey, it keeps them happy right?" xD LMFHO and i like "Thats kinda like saying that everyone carrying a gun is a psychopathic murderer. (while only 85% of them actually is)" xD
newsahacker
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: OMG VIRUS!!! Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:

and don't worry. I'm working on a solution for next version. I'll bring out 2 versions. The original version, and the 'retarded idiot' version which will have no driver(So No viruzzz! omg!) and lacks a lot of features. So people worried about stuff like that can happily use the 'retarded idiot' version and feel safe in their nice little bubble of fake security (and probably won't be able to do much with it, but hey, it keeps them happy right ?)

And if you're wondering why the driver is detected that is because it uses some of the Zwxxxx functions exported by windows meant to be used by drivers. And it also uses the exported variable KeServiceDescriptorTable. (Also provided by windows to be used by drivers)
Now since anti virus programmers have no idea how to detect a rootkit, they just look at suspicious behaviour. And any driver that uses those functions that are exported by windows is classified as a trojan rootkit.
Thats kinda like saying that everyone carrying a gun is a psychopathic murderer. (while only 85% of them actually is)

Huh it doesn't say CE's a virus on mine to my knowledge. Norton might and maybe some others but none of ine have said anything.

chewbacca_teh_haxz0r
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'retarded idiot'

Rofl.. Nice one, What dip doesn't understand that it's not a virus...?
Anyways, thx for the solution, I used to just drag the neverending warning pop-ups to the side of the screen, that fixes that.

Ty.
Very Happy

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol fre AV antivius that comes with roadrunner had no problems with CE
Sylbhann
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: OMG VIRUS!!! Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:

and don't worry. I'm working on a solution for next version. I'll bring out 2 versions. The original version, and the 'retarded idiot' version which will have no driver(So No viruzzz! omg!) and lacks a lot of features. So people worried about stuff like that can happily use the 'retarded idiot' version and feel safe in their nice little bubble of fake security (and probably won't be able to do much with it, but hey, it keeps them happy right ?)

And if you're wondering why the driver is detected that is because it uses some of the Zwxxxx functions exported by windows meant to be used by drivers. And it also uses the exported variable KeServiceDescriptorTable. (Also provided by windows to be used by drivers)
Now since anti virus programmers have no idea how to detect a rootkit, they just look at suspicious behaviour. And any driver that uses those functions that are exported by windows is classified as a trojan rootkit.
Thats kinda like saying that everyone carrying a gun is a psychopathic murderer. (while only 85% of them actually is)

Do people really think like that? lol, I do apologize, but honestly, this is a very nice, very professional Cheat Engine (no pun).
Sylbhann
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: OMG VIRUS!!! Reply with quote

newsahacker wrote:
Dark Byte wrote:

Huh it doesn't say CE's a virus on mine to my knowledge. Norton might and maybe some others but none of ine have said anything.

"...and that is why the cookie MUST go round."

Personally, I don't know what I would do without Cheat Engine and it's populace. This is just a brilliant make and the people, if not a bit crazy, Razz are cool too.

CE FTW even if some "retards" think it has a virus

q8fft
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lool that funny " omg viruzzzz " <---stfu

if you CE is virus i will use it XDD

thanks for funny joke..Smile
Sithboy1138
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

q8fft wrote:
lool that funny " omg viruzzzz " <---stfu

if you CE is virus i will use it XDD

thanks for funny joke..Smile

Joke? this isnt a joke, alota anti-viruses pick CE up as a virus.

OMG, YOU HACKER!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35

Jump to: