Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Software questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ross_old

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Software questions Reply with quote

Ok, here's my dilemma:

I got a new computer last christmas, and I have problems getting programs that were on my old computer to my new computer.

For most of the programs, I was able to re-download off the internet (not illegally, mind you), and other's I networked over between my two computers.

However, I've hit a brick wall trying to get Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Microsoft Frontpage 2000, and Microsoft Office.

For a lot of my "expensive" programs, such as 3D Studio Max, Bryce, etc, I was simply able to put the CD in my new computer and install them. However, for the programs listed above, literally all the CD's are said to be "corrupt". Photoshop's CD has 2 fat scratches in it, rendering the CD useless, Frontpage just fails on the installation, along with Microsoft Office.

Of course networking the files over doesnt work, because I'm missing the registry files, and who knows what else.

So, my question would be, does anyone know where registry files are lolcated, along with any other hidden files programs may come with?

I don't want to call in for replacement CD's, nor do I want to network my entire C drive over to my new computer.

I'd appreciate any help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: