| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Renkokuken wrote: | Not even close to me, but why not.
If you want a picture of me, ask Ruben and HackOtaku. | I WILL KNOW. I SWEAR IT ON MY OWN GRAVE
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Renkokuken GO Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2006 Posts: 3249
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
To restate, Uligor and HackOtaku are the only people with my picture.
Feel free to ask. :D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kimo Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Jan 2007 Posts: 1284 Location: irc://p2p-irc.net/cef
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Renkokuken wrote: | To restate, Uligor and HackOtaku are the only people with my picture.
Feel free to ask. :D |
I will ask them then i'll post one here...if you want...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Renkokuken GO Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2006 Posts: 3249
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brrolock wrote: | | Renkokuken wrote: | To restate, Uligor and HackOtaku are the only people with my picture.
Feel free to ask. :D |
I hate you. | BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kimo Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Jan 2007 Posts: 1284 Location: irc://p2p-irc.net/cef
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| abba wrote: | | Renkokuken wrote: | To restate, Uligor and HackOtaku are the only people with my picture.
Feel free to ask. :D |
I will ask them then i'll post one here...if you want... |
YOU WANT?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| bump
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|