Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with my new comp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenbandit
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Need help with my new comp Reply with quote

Okay there r two problems and i need help pls

1. I've been playing warcraft III on my old comp and i had the ability to host, cuz i portfowarded, i tried to portfoward with my new comp but it doesnt work, i follow all the steps, static ip - then go to my router site and type in which ports. doesnt work.

2. I tried two speakers with my computer, both no sound come out, both of the speakers worked with my old comp but now they dont with this one. All my volume and everything is fine but it doesnt work. I didnt instal a cd or anything with these speakers, they're basic dell... speakers and well i dunno wt to do.

Can u guys pls help me with these two issues? btw im using a Dell XPS 420 running Vista. ty.
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably need sound drivers for your 2nd problem, PM me if you can and I can help you get them, rather than posting in the thread multiple times.
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st problem; it is vista... maybe some gay new 'protection' with vista stops that?

2nd; yeah, drivers, when i had vista basic that was the same problem i had.

just figure out your manufacturer products name, go to their website, and download their drivers.

and they are probably sigmatel, so try this one... ftp://ftp.dell.com/audio/R99254.EXE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: