Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need your Help Pro Cheaters xP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: I need your Help Pro Cheaters xP Reply with quote

I created a Skills Faker and I tried to back the original values after sometime unfreeze the values but i couldn't do that =(,the faked values still continued faked..., I tried to do that with a entry and a button command but I failed..Help me please Very Happy
(for those that don't understand I wanna a button or entry that back the original adresses values xPP,like a Reset Button)

And...I wonder if you could tell me what commands can I do in the buttons...

Yours faithfully,
Noen
soulx`
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all find out what the original value's where, and set those values back.. if you were able to change or "fake" the values, then you obviously know how to set the value you like to the specified address, therefore find out the original value(s) and write those to the address(s), or else you copied someone's code Rolling Eyes
Noen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...I think you didn't understand..

The adresses of the faked and the original value are the same.

Like:
005C6800 --> That's the adress of my sword skill, the value is 10, I faked it and I put it 100, but this is inside client(just I see) so this is for fun only...but when I faked I need Relog my character for the original value back..I wanna a button that does that without I need to relog...

Hugs~
Noen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: