Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Gaming Hacking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkived
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Flash Gaming Hacking Reply with quote

Hi,

1. I have some enquiries regarding hacking of flash games. I am able to find the address of the thing which I want to change [i.e the score] using Double type. The amount changed on screen, however when I send the score to the server, it changes back to what I orginally get. Is there more addresses which I need to change? I tried to check what reads and accesses the address, but franky have no idea what I am doing. Can someone enlighten me a little here? If there are other address which I need to take note of, how to I go about searching for it?

2. When do I know if I should use Double type, Text type, etc? I managed to use Text type to alter some shockwave games. 4 bytes for MapleSEA. Double type for AQ. All flash games have their data stored as Double?

3. This one is kinda hard to explain. There's this shockwave game which I managed to change the score by finding the address using Text. I search using 0 value, followed by 10 and 29. When I pinpoint down to one address and try to change it to 3 digits, it prompts me that the size is different. When I score the send, it only load the first two digits instead of the the three digits I entered. Is there a step that I have missed that resulted in this? Or that is the best I can do with Text type? I tried to search for increase values using Double and Text type when the digits increase. However it's too slow and hard to pinpoint to one address. Like Q1, will looking at what reads and/or accesses the address help?

Sorry if my question sounds a little confusing. Kinda hard to write it down in words.. Really appreciate it if someone can point it out for me.. Or just ignore this post if it sounds stupid.. ><;;
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: