Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In-Depth Tutorial On Finding Godmode
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
menno
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty
Drako
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexogen wrote:
x0r, i already tried ur method several time on PKO(pirate king online) is it possible because the opcode of the addy that i found always change, not in static, so how is possible to find godmode? i can`t find any opcode relating to je, but always mov eax,[something], any guide please?

Thats because you are not looking at the right oppcode

add that addres to your cheat table and right click/what acceses this addres

and THEN you look at the oppcodes that acces that addres

x0r: what type of scan do you recomend?
4-Bytes?

supea
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! This is teh 1337 Razz
Hexogen
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drako wrote:
Hexogen wrote:
x0r, i already tried ur method several time on PKO(pirate king online) is it possible because the opcode of the addy that i found always change, not in static, so how is possible to find godmode? i can`t find any opcode relating to je, but always mov eax,[something], any guide please?

Thats because you are not looking at the right oppcode

add that addres to your cheat table and right click/what acceses this addres

and THEN you look at the oppcodes that acces that addres

x0r: what type of scan do you recomend?
4-Bytes?

so dude, how basically i wanna find godmode in this targeted game? i can only modify the hp value on gui but not server sided, i found some of opcode when i right click/what accesses this adress, how to identify one of those opcode which effect hp? or atleast, i can freeze my hp, not client-sided, but server sided, thx in advance..i`m still learning though...

Quote:
after doing fast scan on the hp value, this is what i get...

hp addy(client sided)-0C328430

after doing what accesses to this address, this is the opcode i just get

0046fe53 - 8b 04 81 - mov eax,[ecx+eax*4]
004df2a6 - 89 14 81 - mov [ecx+eax*4],edx

and when my character die..the opcode i get when doing what accesses is

000614ce3 - 74 06 - je 00614ceb
00a3ca61 - 72 29 - jb 00a3ca8c

any hint?

edited: i just found that the addy are not static, but the opcode when i use what accesses to this address still the same, any idea guys? how can i manipulate the opcode?

click this please >>

Dark Byte wrote:
Who knows, perhaps i'm a maple gm!!!!
Irwin
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexogen: Scan for the pointer, once you have the pointer look for what accesses it. Look for what accesses it on hp reduction/death. Once you do look for a compare/test & lead on from there Wink If you're trying to stop damage reduction completely overwrite the instructions that wrote to the HP by NOPing them.

Drako: 4-byte is preferable in most cases.

Last edited by Irwin on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Madman
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0r why cant i find a static pointer for nos on kartrider?!!?!?! Crying or Very sad
i can find like 8 dynamic ones, but no static!

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0r, could you show me how to find godmode specifically for Ghost Online? I have no idea what values to look for lol. But at least i'm trying. Thanks.
Madman
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taintedwayz wrote:
x0r, could you show me how to find godmode specifically for Ghost Online? I have no idea what values to look for lol. But at least i'm trying. Thanks.

follow his tut, i guarentee you'll find it. (no seriously, that shouldnt be too hard for GO)

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0r wrote:
Hexogen: Scan for the pointer, once you have the pointer look for what accesses it. Look for what accesses it on hp reduction/death. Once you do look for a compare/test & lead on from there Wink If you're trying to stop damage reduction completely overwrite the instructions that wrote to the HP by NOPing them.

x0r, what pointer are u talking about? hp pointer? how to verify thoes pointer? for example, the addy for the hp value(CS) is 0C328430, and the addy will change each time i restart the game, any clue?

click this please >>

Dark Byte wrote:
taintedwayz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madman340000 wrote:
taintedwayz wrote:

follow his tut, i guarentee you'll find it. (no seriously, that shouldnt be too hard for GO)

yea, i scanned for the "Unknown Initial Value" and then got hit and then scanned for "Changed Value," what should i scan for next? "Unchanged Value?" "Same as first scan?" Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Darblos
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying the damage reduction technique right. Well it said to find what reads from hp adress so I did. Then I followed the code to its place in memory adress and replaced it with nop. You know what happened? Everything became lvl 0, I moved 1/8 normal speed, monsters gave 55x exp my hp became 1/31, SP 2/32 and exp 100.00% o.O this was on tales of pirates by the way.
Madman
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taintedwayz wrote:
Madman340000 wrote:
taintedwayz wrote:

yea, i scanned for the "Unknown Initial Value" and then got hit and then scanned for "Changed Value," what should i scan for next? "Unchanged Value?" "Same as first scan?" Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

you could get hit again and search for changed value again, remember, you dont always have to change the scan type.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexogen wrote:
x0r wrote:

x0r, what pointer are u talking about? hp pointer? how to verify thoes pointer? for example, the addy for the hp value(CS) is 0C328430, and the addy will change each time i restart the game, any clue?

IN PKO I have tried allot of scans and nopping and no luck on HP.

Now there is something that im sure could work. Just like in Maple Story there is a Miss message when a monster misses you.
Thats potential for making a fake god mode just like maple has.

Alot of you poeple are asking X0r questions that you should know how to do if you are attempting the hacks you looking for, such as finding pointers. and know what the assembly means.

Come on guys, take your time and read a little more.

Hexogen
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labyrnth wrote:
Hexogen wrote:
x0r wrote:

IN PKO I have tried allot of scans and nopping and no luck on HP.

Now there is something that im sure could work. Just like in Maple Story there is a Miss message when a monster misses you.
Thats potential for making a fake god mode just like maple has.

Alot of you poeple are asking X0r questions that you should know how to do if you are attempting the hacks you looking for, such as finding pointers. and know what the assembly means.

Come on guys, take your time and read a little more.

making a miss godmode, or a fake one, how to find those "miss" value, thats bugging me, since monster didn`t miss alot when attacking my char, any help?

click this please >>

Dark Byte wrote:
satanicfire
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been checking out this forum since 1 yr...finally when i wanted to post ..i cudn't recollect my UiD.. lol

Anyway here is my view about god mode in MMORPGs

Every MMorpg has god mode!!! which is only accesscible by a GM a/c.
I m sure most of the readers knw what it is.. anyway i will still explain.

There is a difference between an in game GM, Guide and a GM a/c
in game GM or guides cannot use GM commands, where as any1 logged in with a GM can use GM commands

GM a/c info is "manually" feeded into certain servers files, where IP address is not neccesary to feed if the a/c is used from same ip on which the server is running...if it has to be accessed from a diffrent location then ip of that location has to be feeded to server files....also the a/c would only take effect once server is refreshed or rebooted after the changes are made.

OK...Now in some games the GM can grant god mode to a player for a limited period of time..ex: A3 indian-chinese-tiantian..
Till the player is logged in .he is in god mode ...say 60 min
but if the player reconnects..or disconects at 45th min...then he is back to normal...15 mins of god mode are lost...as its only valid for that login session.

Now when the GM grants god mode to player...i m sure he is not feeding info to server files..
-tats y effect is temporary
-n as i said that for manually feeded info to take effect server wud need a restart.
-also his command does not freeze my stats or hp...cos if i change my stats at this time..i can very well change my hp value...

So does it mean that it is triggering a code??

Now lets say that it is !!!
- well then its still a waste cos no GM on official game will grant me god mode.
-if i create a private server(i did) & become a GM & grant god mode(i did) & find the code & freeze it...and even if it works... can i be sure that it will work on official server also..i dont thinks so...
As looking for a pointer on a MMorpg is impossible... cos i neva found 1 pointer ...the search always shows a million results..n none.. static in that. and addresses change in every login.. then accross server wud be impossible...

-but i still believe that there must be a way...tats y i m still trying ...
--
i gotta make my server again..to try it...cos i got this idea long after i removed my server for a3......its a huge work...may take 4-5 days..

heheheh..n u know what ....i m playing a3 since 2 or more yrs...in an attempt to hack the bloddy game ..i made my own server ..but still wasn't able to hack the official server...
here is the link for it
http[colon]//forum.ragezone.[com]/f98/

--help will be appreciated in finding god mode...

->Satanic<-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: