Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caneta
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Good evening, I'd like some help from you that has more knowledge of this tool, I do not come here to ask for any cheating or anything.
Is it possible to use the cheat engine to cheat on online games? And being more specific in games of simulation of specific cars with rFactor 2 and Automobilista if yes this cheating and easy to be made someone with knowledge of only verifying binary files (I do not know if that term) to use this device to improve the power of the engine ?
I ask this because I use in offline games to amuse myself and not disturb anyone I am being accused of using the same in online competitions wanted an opinion from someone with knowledge to help me.
sorry about my English
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. theoretically possible with online games? yes. Even if all the client did was send input to the server and ask for an image to display on the screen you could still theoretically cheat using CE to send input faster than humanly possible or analyze the images and highlight important information like an upcoming turn. You'd be much better off using another language/tool for either of those but since CE lets you allocate memory, write arbitrary assembly code / bytes, and then start a thread to run that code you could technically do it with CE (it also has a dll injector so you could write a dll in another language and use it with CE)

2. no clue. It depends on how the game was designed and whether that information is both available client-side (probably) and not checked by the server (aka not-server-sided).

I don't hack online games so that's the best I can pass on from what I've read others say and the bit that I know about how networking works.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: